Two days workshop/webinar on Friday, 26 and Saturday, 27 November 2021
The workshop is full, we have a waiting list!
Trainer: Jane Bormeister
How do I bring the content across to the audience in a convincing voice? How can I control my voice? How do I speak with power, how do I modulate and how can I even have fun when speaking in front of an audience?
When “presenting”, it is hardly ever the content that counts the most but the way of how you bring the content across to the audience: How you speak and how you convince people by your voice alone. Authenticity and dedication are conveyed through your body, voice and well-structured content: Only what really comes across will really reach your listeners. And how you can use your voice to achieve just this, we will train in the course of this seminar.
• The first impression: how do I come across?
• IS-SHOULD-analysis: body – voice – speech and presentation behavior
• Voice training
- Basic rules of speaking: breathing, posture, standing
- Subtexts, resonance, fluency, ease and range, power voice
- Speaking when using a microphone
- Emotions – having fun when speaking
• Body training
- How do I stand, how do I sit, how do I walk?
- What do I do with my arms while speaking?
- Body awareness “on stage”
• Speech and training structures for speaking freely
- “Statement technique” – finding an answer to any question?
- Structured self-presentation
- Tips and tricks for your (public) performance
• Stage fright & co. on stage
• Presenting research results at colloquia and large events – under the focus of body and voice
- Basics and understanding of a “free presentation”
- Preparation: the four steps
- Arranged procedure on the “grand stage”
- Final rehearsal on the “grand stage”