The Berlin Mathematical School offers a fast-track doctoral program in the rapidly developing scientific landscape of Berlin presenting an exciting variety of possibilities both for mathematical research and graduate education. As a BMS student, you will join a diverse community of fellow graduate students coming from over 30 countries around the world of which 30% are women.
- A broad range of courses
- Pure and applied mathematics
- Full course program in English
- Funding for conferences and summer schools
- Mentoring program and soft skills training
- Funding for students with children
We are now accepting applications for admission from talented students completing their Bachelor's degree or above.
1 December 2014: for applications with scholarship request
1 May 2015: for applications only
For detailed information, please go to: Application